Terms & Condition1. Coupon code is valid only ... Morefor today [9th Jan'20].
2. User can avail anyone of the offers mentioned below
A. Flat Rs. 300 Off on the order worth Rs. 899 & above
B. Flat Rs. 600 Off on the order worth Rs. 1499 & above
C. Flat Rs. 900 Off on the order worth Rs. 2099 & above
3. Benefits arising post implementation of GST are part of this coupon.
4. Coupon code is applicable on MRP of Products.
5. Coupon can is not applicable with any other coupon.
6. Coupon code is not valid on Combos, Bottles & Accessories, Formula & Supplements, Innerwear & Thermals, Socks & Tights and Brands Joie, Dabur,Enfagrow,Johnson's Baby, Dettol, Bella, Hamdard, Duracell, Complan, Ryca, FancyFluff, Pampers Active Baby, Pampers Dry, Intellikit Trial Kits, Dermadew, Tango, Nestle, Protinex, PediaSure, Figaro, Motorola, Melissa & Doug, Horlicks, Foscam, Alex Daisy, Bio Oil, Jane, Vaux, SeTracker, DMR, Miniwash, Masilo-Linen For Littles, Shesha Naturals, IFITech.
7. GST applicable on discounted price. Less
Terms of the Offer:
MakeMyTrip reserves the right... More, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether
MakeMyTrip is the sole authority for interpretation of these terms
MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event
In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the customer or travel agent, MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking
In no event the entire liability of MakeMyTrip under this offer shall exceed the amount of promotional discount/cashback under this offer
MakeMyTrip shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer
Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Delhi
Customers, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customers and MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer against such bookings or to cancel such bookings. For such cases, MakeMyTrip shall not refund the booking amount. Less